Bangalore, India – SAP auditors carried out intensive scrutiny of GyanSys’ service offerings, tools, people & processes at Bangalore before certifying Gyansys Infotech as a provider of SAP Application Management Services (AMS).
The major areas that were audited include:
- SAP product experience
- The quality of our IT service management process (Service Design, Service Transition, Operations & Continual Improvement)
- SAP Services (Business Transformation, Design Thinking, MaxAttention, HANA Services, Mobile Services, etc.)
- Network topology and connectivity
“GyanSys is all set to embark on a certified model where different skill sets work together across multiple clients – this could include advisory, roll out & solution expertise, troubleshooting, and operations.”
Muralidhara Sarali, VP – Sales & Delivery (India), GyanSys Infotech (India)
“GyanSys is excited about this accomplishment. It is another milestone in our pursuit of expanding our support service offerings portfolio to our customers. Currently, there are only 11 AMS certified partners operating from India.”
Rajkishore Una, President/CEO, GyanSys Inc.
Latest posts by GyanSys Inc. (see all)
- Recap: ASUG Chicago Chapter Meeting (July, 2017) - July 24, 2017
- Recap: ASUG Indiana Chapter Meeting (February, 2017) - February 21, 2017
- GyanSys Inc. Re-Certified SAP Partner Center of Expertise (PCoE) - December 22, 2016