Carmel, Indiana – GyanSys Inc. recently achieved another milestone in our pursuit of expanding our AMS service offering portfolio to our customers. GyanSys Inc. has received audit re-certification as SAP Partner Center of Expertise. The audit confirmed that the service and support organization at GyanSys supports its customers in accordance with SAP’s current technical and organizational standards.
Currently, GyanSys is supporting Aunt Millie’s Bakeries and Sigma Tau Pharma Source as their SAP PCoE partner to support Level 1 and Level 2 OSS issues. GyanSys is in the process of on-boarding several other customers under this program in 2017. SAP PCoE auditors carried out intensive scrutiny of our service offerings, tools, people & processes. The major areas which were audited include:
- SAP® Business-All-In-One and Analytics
- VAR (Value Added Reseller) Documents and interviews for quality of our PCoE service management process and support staff
- SAP Solution Manager Data and SAP-internal systems for data validation and collection
“At GyanSys we are dedicating efforts to further streamline our processes and set specific KPI measurement standards to evaluate performance. Our focus is on increasing customer satisfaction by providing a sustained and scalable platform.”
Rajkishore Una, President/CEO, GyanSys Inc.
- S/4 Pre-Project: Leverage Business Benefits by Implementing Material Ledger - September 15, 2020
- Recap: ASUG Chicago Chapter Meeting (July, 2017) - July 24, 2017
- Recap: ASUG Indiana Chapter Meeting (February, 2017) - February 21, 2017