February 17, 2017 – Carmel, IN: This past week, GyanSys hosted the Opening ASUG Indiana Chapter meeting of 2017. This was a daylong event filled with education, networking and information sessions around key SAP trends.
The event was conducted in GyanSys’ warehouse; which recently went through a complete transformation to a professional grade conference center, with capacity to host over a 100 attendees.
The Chapter meeting was well attended by around 60 SAP professionals across Indiana based organizations such as – Roche Diagnostics, Allison Transmission, Delta Faucet, Aunt Millie’s, Vertellus, Eli Lilly, Bridgestone Firestone, Goodyear, Purdue University to name a few. The key sponsors of the event in addition to us were – Protera Technologies, Clear Software, Monocle Group & Intellicorp.
The sessions focused on evolving trends within the SAP industry. Topics covered included –
- Customer journey around S/4HANA implementation, migration to HANA and SAP BI 4.2
- Presentations by SAP on Integrated Business Planning (IBP) – Strategy & roadmap
- How to deploy SAP Production Applications in the cloud
For the viewing pleasure of those who missed out, following are some photos from the event, with a brief description and link to presentation. (Click here to learn more)
ASUG Indiana Chapter Meeting – Welcome Note
ASUG Chapter Meeting Sponsors
Nick Jackson (IT Director, Delta Faucet) & Sean Mawhorter (Supply Chain Practice Director, GyanSys) presenting the Delta Faucet SAP S/4HANA Transformation Journey. (Click here to access presentation)
Sign Up for More Updates
- S/4 Pre-Project: Leverage Business Benefits by Implementing Material Ledger - September 15, 2020
- Recap: ASUG Chicago Chapter Meeting (July, 2017) - July 24, 2017
- Recap: ASUG Indiana Chapter Meeting (February, 2017) - February 21, 2017