July 20, 2017 – Chicago, IL: This past week, GyanSys attended and was one of the sponsors at the ASUG Chicago Summer Chapter Meeting. The event was conducted at The Northern Illinois University, in Naperville.
The Chapter meeting was well attended by around 125 SAP professionals and included organizations such as – Sloan, NEC, Amer Sports, Commscope, Sysmex, Bunn, Zimmer, Grainger etc. to name a few.
Steve Williams (Business Solutions Manager – PLM, Delta Faucet) and Sanjay Una (Sr. Solution Architect, GyanSys) presented a session on – “Simplified SAP PLM S/4 1610 Using Fiori 2.0 for NPD”. The session outlined –
- Seamless Integration between Teamcenter & S/4HANA SAP PLM for MM & EBOM creation, Change Number & Engineering Record using Middleware T4S
- Central repository maintained within the SAP system, setting realistic timing and systematic follow-up, and increase speed to market capability
- Global standard view of the all NPD projects and the individual projects therein, better visibility into project spend & faster response to the need for corrective action
The session provided a great overview of how S/4HANA 1610 would help Delta Faucet overcome manual processes and disconnects in legacy systems for New Product Development. It was attended by over 35 attendees and helped drive insightful discussions.
Steve Williams (Business Solutions Manager – PLM, Delta Faucet Company) & Sanjay Una (Sr. Solution Architect, GyanSys) presenting the Simplified SAP PLM S/4 1610 Using Fiori 2.0 for NPD. (Click here to access presentation)
GyanSys give-away: An Autographed Arrieta jersey! The lucky winner was an attendee from the Sloan Company.
Latest posts by GyanSys Inc. (see all)
- Recap: ASUG Chicago Chapter Meeting (July, 2017) - July 24, 2017
- Recap: ASUG Indiana Chapter Meeting (February, 2017) - February 21, 2017
- GyanSys Inc. Re-Certified SAP Partner Center of Expertise (PCoE) - December 22, 2016