Delta Faucet IT Transformation Goals
Delta Faucet’s greenfield implementation of S/4HANA 1610 was to replace its legacy ERP system, JD Edwards.
During Phase I, Delta Faucet’s scope includes:
- Global template roll out across all plants in USA and China;
- Finance, Sales, Manufacturing, Engineering, and Purchasing core business processes;
- Embedded Analytics, Fiori 2.0, BW/4HANA;
- and integration to Salesforce, Team Center, i2 Factory Planner, and EDI.
During Phase II, Delta Faucet’s scope includes:
- Extending the template with IBP (i2 Factory Planner replacement), PPM, ECTR (Team Center replacement), and EWM (Manhattan Replacement).