Our experts help organizations develop and deploy elaborate IT governance frameworks. These include products and services to meet the evolving IT governance needs of today. Our services are geared to ensure the right controls are defined and implemented in line with accepted frameworks. These frameworks and controls help organizations fulfill their regulatory and legal obligations on using IT in their business.
Compliance and Policies
Our services help organizations to implement a standards-based compliance framework that helps you:
- Identify your requirements for compliance and information risk management.
- Pinpoint gaps in existing practices and develop robust security policies.
- Establish a proactive, end-to-end IT compliance program that provides more comprehensive security.
- Apply scalable, flexible technology controls to meet multiple standards and regulations without duplication.
- Eliminate redundant controls and ensure maximum leverage from your technology investments.
Our consultants can help your organization create rules for IT decision making and architecture, including:
- Architecture Standards – Software and Hardware Standards, Systems Architecture, RDBMS, Open Source Adoption and so on.
- Project Execution and Delivery Activities – PMO setup, Software Engineering Practices, Software Quality Assurance, Development and Documentation Practices and Standards, Deployment Practices and Business Continuity Planning.
- Security – IT Forensics, Security Standards, Audits.