Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
Asset Lifecycle Management
Manage Your Physical Assets with Real-Time Insights
Plan, schedule, and execute maintenance operations. Manage your assets and respond proactively with EAM solutions.
GyanSys’ team of asset management and industry experts help customers with implementations and support for your specific needs, timing, and budget.
Recent News & Updates
GyanSys was selected by Elanco to implement S/4HANA EAM to replace Maximo globally.
Delta Faucet selected GyanSys as their primary partner for implementing SAP S/4HANA and configuring SAP EPPM for new product development.
Purdue selected GyanSys to create a new user interface for their Plant Maintenance application.
GyanSys is currently enhancing Southeastern Mills’ recipe development process with SAP PLM.
Himalaya Wellness chose GyanSys to implement EPPM on SAP S/4HANA migrating from their standalone SAP PPM 6.0 instance.
GyanSys assisted Unilever in the recipe development and EH&S project on S/4HANA 1709 platform.
SAP EAM Offerings.
Leverage our process improvement and implementation experience.
- Advisory and Implementation
- Managed Services
- Integrations to ECC and S/4HANA
- Speedy Packaged Solutions
- Templates, Tools, and Accelerators
- Collaborative EAM
- Automated Equipment Tracking
- Centralized Asset Repository
Asset Strategy and Performance
- Asset Information Management
- Risk and Criticality Assessment
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Advanced Analytics
- Intuitive and Scalable ML
- Digital Twin-Based Simulations
Maintenance & Support
- Work Order Management
- Mobile Asset Management (Online & Offline)
- Mobile Backend Flexibility
- Simplified Workforce Scheduling and Dispatching
- Mobile Field Service
- Customer Self-Service
- Knowledge Management
- Work Order Lifecycle Management
Tools and Accelerators
- Asset Operations and Planning
- Maintenance Scheduling & Execution
- Environment, Health, and Safety
Your Global Partner From Implementation Through Support
Our work does not stop at implementations.
Our managed support services encompass on-premise and cloud solutions leveraging our follow-the-sun support model, flexible engagement, and value-added services strategy.