Reduction in implementation time
Tools and Accelerators
Unlike large system integrators, our solution accelerates time to value, are cost effective and scalable, so your organization can keep pace with market demands quickly with minimal business disruption.
- Trade promotions management
- Hyper targeted information, offers and services
- Digital marketing and marketing analytics
- Dynamic pricing and signal management
- Sales and operations planning
- Financial closing and forecasting
- Data capabilities for sales order and purchase order entry
- Sales order and cash management
- Sales and operations planning
- Cost optimization across product and customer mix
- Manage inventory in multiple concurrent units seamlessly
- Align PLM from product inception to disposal
- Manage yield across buying, production, storage, & logistics
- Agile fulfillment
- Optimized traceability issues, lot track and trace
Key Design Considerations
- Segmentation, web analytics integration
- Material requirements planning (MRP) for inventory
- Multi-channel optimization
- Solutions for loyalty management
- BPC solutions to aggregate data across complex legal entities
- Mobile shop-floor execution
- S&OP maturity assessment
- Pre-built industry KPI cockpits & dashboards
- SAP Fiori app for efficient order and transportation execution
Key Master Data and Business Process Changes
- Intercompany vendor and customer (business partner)
- Material to product master change
- Engineering change number
- Embedded SAP EWM for simplified interface
- Centralize supplier master data
- Master inspection characteristics
- Pricing/conditions master data
- Product classification
- Embedded PP/DS capabilities
Delta Faucet Company uses SAP S/4HANA to overcome manual processes and several legacy system disconnects for new product development. Read this presentation to learn more about the seamless integration between TeamCenter and SAP S/4HANA PLM for MM and PBOM, change number and engineering record using middleware T4S4.
Competitive Landscape: SAP S/4HANA Service Providers
GyanSys was cited in Gartner’s 2018 Competitive Landscape: SAP S/4HANA Service Providers report as one of the local partners in North America who have experience implementing S/4HANA. GyanSys was also cited as a SAP Leonardo services provider. Read this report to gain insight into competitive situation, trends, and market players of S/4HANA service providers.
Ready to Start?
How do you maintain good customer service as your firm grows larger? Small and midsize companies need to set up their systems and processes to maintain the quality customer experience as they grow. Read this report by IDC to learn more about how to maintain close customer relationships even as your organization grows larger.
Today’s world is more digital than before: consumers research products online, disruptive digital business models have emerged, and technology is no longer the trend but an expectation. Read this white paper published by SAP on reimagining your business models, business processes, and work to support your digital business strategy.
This special report highlights the areas and ways that today’s business environment has outgrown their traditional supply chain and manufacturing ERP systems. SAP highlights how S/4HANA can meet new demands with S/4HANA’s new advanced functionality for production planning (PP), warehouse management (WM), order promising, and more.
Your Global Partner From Implementation Through Support
Our work does not stop at implementations.
Our managed support services encompass on-premise and cloud solutions leveraging our follow-the-sun support model, flexible engagement, and value-added services strategy.