Best Practices and Compliance
Reduction in implementation time
Country Specific Requirements
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Recipe Management & Labeling
- Compliance (FDA, USDA, EMA, CFDA, cGMP, DEA, CAPA)
- Sample Management
- Electronic Batch Record
- Manufacturing for Drug Substance
- Contract and Toll Manufacturing
- Product Costing
- Demand Planning
- Procurement and Consumption of Inventory
- Intercompany Stock Transfer
- Shipping and Billing
- Rebate and Chargeback
- Sales Contract Management
- Returns (Safe Disposal)
Key Design Considerations
- Settlement management for processing of rebates and chargeback
- Output management using new BRF+ functionality for PO and billing
- Automatic batch determination in process order and delivery
- Digital signature for result recording, usage decision, and batch master
- Integration of document management with inspection lot processing
- Forms and reporting
Key Master Data and Business Process Changes
- Business partner for customer and vendor master
- Master recipe, BOM for pharma, animal health, and blood-plasma products
- Intercompany vendor and customer (business partner)
- Sample determination & management, and environmental monitoring
- Pharma-specific characteristics for batch classification
- PI with multiple-steps
This presentation covers purchasing and customer service workflows for driving business process efficiencies at Vi-Jon Inc. This session covers the entire implementation lifecycle of the Workflow module from business blueprint, implementation, training, and support. It also addresses challenges faced and lessons learned during the implementation and ongoing production support of this solution.
A major, global nutrition brand was facing challenges with their existing ERP system. They faced challenges with data repositories in silo and needed faster, more accurate reporting capabilities. Read more to learn how they leveraged SAP BW on HANA to gain the competitive edge. Read this document to learn more about how we helped them face their challenge.
Competitive Landscape: SAP S/4HANA Service Providers
GyanSys was cited in Gartner’s 2018 Competitive Landscape: SAP S/4HANA Service Providers report as one of the local partners in North America who have experience implementing S/4HANA. GyanSys was also cited as a SAP Leonardo services provider. Read this report to gain insight into competitive situation, trends, and market players of S/4HANA service providers.
Ready to Start?
Ready to migrate? Sign up for GyanSys’ Holistic HANA Assessment today. We assess the end-to-end impact of your conversion to S/4HANA – including data and custom code remediation, interfaces, and business processes.
This special report highlights the areas and ways that today’s business environment has outgrown their traditional supply chain and manufacturing ERP systems. SAP highlights how S/4HANA can meet new demands with S/4HANA’s new advanced functionality for production planning (PP), warehouse management (WM), order promising, and more.
Your Global Partner From Implementation Through Support
Our work does not stop at implementations.
Our managed support services encompass on-premise and cloud solutions leveraging our follow-the-sun support model, flexible engagement, and value-added services strategy.