GyanSys’ expert consultants work closely with the client’s business to design cost-effective bolt-on solutions to cater to the specific requirements of the organization.
Simplify online time tracking process on SAP by leveraging GyanSys’ Innovative gCats tool
gCATS is a solution based in the area of HCM and would help an organization implement online time tracking in SAP. This Bolt-On product is developed on the NetWeaver platform using ABAP/4 language.
gCATS helps an organization implement online time tracking in SAP. This Bolt-On product is developed on the NetWeaver platform using ABAP/4 language.
Some of the attractive features of the products are:
- More user friendly than SAP GUI CATS (Cross Application Time Sheet).
- Better user response time than ESS Time Entry application.
- Developed based on extensive experience and customer feedback.
- Leverages all standard SAP configuration and BAPI.
- Robust Performance.
- Easy to customize.
- Enhanced security features using standard SAP role authorization.
- Graphical alert mechanism.
- SOA architecture – NetWeaver platform.
- Can be embedded within any Portal.
- Displays Work Schedule.
- Enter more than 20 lines in one screen.
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly View.
- Data validation on real-time basis.
- Personalization with Multiple Objects.
- Call any standard/custom reports.
- Option of freezing the pane.
- Stores all the error messages and displays at the top.
A dynamic communication system for project teams powered by GyanSys’ gTrack tool
gTrack is an issue tracking system that can manage and maintain an online trouble ticket system, support ticket or incident ticket system as needed by an organization. gTrack tracks Issues by creating, updating, and resolving reported customer issues and issues reported by the employees or consultants.
gTrack is an issue tracking system that can manage and maintain an online trouble ticket system, support ticket or incident ticket system as needed by an organization. gTrack tracks issues by creating, updating, and resolving reported customer issues and issues reported by the employees or consultants. It also contains a knowledge base containing information on each customer, resolutions to common problems, and other such data.
gTrack has a database as the main storage repository for all data and this data is managed by a business logic layer of the application. This layer gives the underlying raw data more structure and meaning, preparing it for use by different companies. The end-user of the issue tracking system can create entirely new issues, read existing issues, add details to existing issues or resolve an issue.
The main features of this applications are:
- Any issue (SAP/Non-SAP) or item that needs tracking can be logged here and maintained.
- gTrack application gives easy navigations to create, display, change, filter, sort etc.
- Complete track of issues/items when and who created or changed.
- Easy transaction to maintain master data which can be embedded to standard SAP configuration utility SPRO.
- Highly configurable and flexible enough to be adjusted as per client requirements. Ability for User personalization i.e. columns can be hidden or visible as per specific user need.
- Each user can create their own views to display list of issues/items with their own filters and visible columns.
- Graphical view of various reports can be generated with just a click of button.
- Colored representation of items as per their status or priorities e.g. normal items can be shown in standard colors while urgent or high priority items can be in contrast colors for immediate attention.
- Ability to attach documents and images etc.
- Ability to distribute the time for next four weeks to the resources assigned for particular item.
GyanSys has developed an Upgrade Tool which enables us to diagnose the current SAP environment and identify risks and challenges that will be encountered during an upgrade project.
GyanSys has developed an Upgrade Tool which enables us to diagnose the current SAP environment and identify risks and challenges that will be encountered during the upgrade project.
gUpgrade helps accelerate the upgrade process by reliably detecting potential failure points in customer environments before the actual upgrade begins. It also helps us find answers related to Scope, Budget, Schedule, Level of effort, Risk Strategy, Options, etc.
This tool is used in:
- Identifying Effort and Smooth Transition.
- Capable of Handling Upgrades from 3.0 until latest.
- Inbuilt Knowledgebase of release differences.
- Scans each object against the database.
- Transparency in Effort Estimation.
- Better Planning of Time and Resources.
- Basic Functionalities of this tool are:
- Identifying Configuration changes.
- Population of the Upgrade Tables.
- Analysis of Upgrade Requirements.
- Display Upgrade Requirements.
- Report Wizard which generates reports on the changed objects, reports and transaction codes.